Kind of a bummer, but sometimes things come up that you can’t control. Unfortunately, the San Francisco trip planned for the latter part of the year has been postponed. I am still planning on heading out there in the Fall, but it’ll most likely be a much shorter trip– around 2 weeks or so. To learn more and be the first to know when the trip dates have been finalized, sign up below and we’ll send you an email!

On a plus note, for my fellow Michiganders, if you’re interested in booking a Fall session, dates have opened up! Send me a message! 

San Francisco Info Sign Up List

* indicates required